Who we are
Vermont Marketplace is a woman-owned, small-town store of Vermont-made products and products made highlighting Vermont.
In our cozy store, you will find:
- Maple syrup and maple-infused products such as candy, jams, beverages, sauces, and dips
- Wood-inspired jewelry, cutting boards, picture frames and toys
- Vermont cheese, beer, wine, sodas, hard cider, teas, kombucha, and coffee
- Snacks, jams, pickles, salsas, honey, dip and soup mixes
- Lotions, oils, tinctures, soaps, creams, scrubs, lip balm, and CBD products
- Hoodies, t-shirts, onesies, sweatshirts, baseball caps
- A vast array of locally-made chocolates to satisfy any craving
- Books, toys, mugs, birdhouses, ornaments, vintage signage
Our inventory changes with the seasons so come visit us Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter at 19 Main Street, Bristol or shop SHOP ONLINE.