Who we are
Vermont Marketplace is a locally-owned, small-town store of
Vermont-made and Vermont-inspired products.
In our cozy store, you will find:
- Maple syrup and maple-infused products such as candy, jams, beverages, sauces, and dips
- Wood-inspired jewelry, cutting boards, picture frames and toys
- Vermont coffees and teas
- Snacks, jams, pickles, salsas, honey, dips, spices, and soup mixes
- Lotions, oils, tinctures, soaps, creams, scrubs, lip balm, bath salts, and lip balms
- Hoodies, t-shirts, onesies, sweatshirts, baseball caps, beanies, and Bernie mittens
- A vast array of locally-made chocolates to satisfy any craving
- Books, toys, mugs, jigsaw puzzles, stickers, ornaments, vintage signage
Our inventory changes with the seasons so come visit us Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter at 19 Main Street, Bristol or shop SHOP ONLINE.
802-453-4069 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our store is connected to Bristol Suites next door.
Guests can access us from Main Street, or the Bristol Suites lobby.
Winter Store hours January - April:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday — 11:00 - 5:30
Closed Wednesdays and Sundays
Regular Store hours May - December:
Monday through Saturday — 10:00 - 5:30
Sunday 10:00 - 3:00