Who we are

Vermont Marketplace is a locally-owned store of Vermont-made products. About 95% of the products in our store are made in Vermont, while the other 5% are about Vermont, but not made in our state. 

In our cozy store, you will find:

  • Maple syrup and maple products - all types and sizes—candy, popcorn, beverages, sauces, dips
  • Jewelry, pewter oil lamps, wood bowls, small picture frames
  • Vermont cheeses, beer, wine, sodas, beef and pepperoni sticks, hard cider, ice cream, teas, kombucha, coffee
  • Snacks, jams, pickles, pasta, salsas, soup mixes
  • Health and beauty items like emu oil, arnica, soaps, bag balm, creams, scrubs, lip balm, CBD
  • Hoodies, t-shirts, onesies, sweatshirts, baseball caps
  • Lots of chocolate!

 And so much more! Come visit us in person, or SHOP ONLINE.