Policies and guidelines:
We are following the guidelines required by the state and going beyond what is required:
- We do touch-free temperature checks of our staff before each shift.
- Our staff are required to wear masks and we have installed a “sneeze guard” by the register.
- We request that our customers also wear masks when in our store. If a customer does not have a mask, we have some disposable ones that can be used.
- We limit the number of people in our store to 3 at any one time. This number does not include our staff person. It may be necessary to wait briefly in the Bristol Suites lobby or outside until customers leave the store.
- We request that our customers practice social distancing while in the store.
- We frequently wipe down and sanitize high-touch areas, like the credit card processor, door knobs and the cash register keyboard between shifts.
- If a customer is not feeling well or has a fever, we request that they do not enter our store.
Pick-up and Local Delivery
During Vermont's Stay Smart, Stay Safe initiative, we offer the following from our store at 19 Main Street, Bristol, Vermont 05443:
- Curbside or Pick-up at Store
- Local Delivery; orders over $25, within 5 miles of the store.
When you select either of these 'shipping options' and complete Checkout, we'll contact you to arrange Pick-up or Local Delivery time.
Contact Us with any questions. Thanks!